Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Buffalo @ BGSU (3/6 - 6pm)

Jeseph

1 minute ago, Kevin said:

Devonta Jordan could earn the most winning player in UB history with a win at BG or with a loss, in the 5/12 game 

or with a loss combined with losses by BSU and Kent. Hopefully just get the damn win on Friday and then a few more next week!

Not bad for a guy who (when he was signed) was a big time recruit from a basketball factory, then took some flack (early) from many on here due to his extremely poor shooting. He's been a warrior on the floor for this school over his 4 years, and a gentleman off the floor.

• Like 2

This seems like a daunting task. BG is coming off two roads losses, both in blowout fashion, it’s their senior night and they can still play for the 1 seed. Uphill battle. At this point I would love a win but ultimately I just want the team to build some confidence for next week. If we defend and rebound we have a shot against any team. It’s all about focus, energy and mental execution at this point. 

If we have to play Monday then so be it. Go Bulls!

35 minutes ago, DooleyBull06 said:

This seems like a daunting task. BG is coming off two roads losses, both in blowout fashion, it’s their senior night and they can still play for the 1 seed.

They're also 13-1 at home this year.

• Jeseph pinned this topic
52 minutes ago, 121Merrimac said:

“Devonta Jordan could earn the most winning player in UB history with a win at BG”

He will also end up with the 2nd most career assists in team history.  That stat is the more impressive of the two to me. 

"If you ain't first, you're last - Ricky Bobby"

- Kevin

1 hour ago, 121Merrimac said:

“Devonta Jordan could earn the most winning player in UB history with a win at BG”

He will also end up with the 2nd most career assists in team history.  That stat is the more impressive of the two to me. 

He goes down as arguably the best pg in UB history. If he finds a way to lead us to third Mac championship in a row, I don’t think it would be much of an argument as I’d have to give it to him!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Ubbulls84 said:

He goes down as arguably the best pg in UB history. If he finds a way to lead us to third Mac championship in a row, I don’t think it would be much of an argument as I’d have to give it to him!

He is without a doubt the most successful pg in UB history. But hard to place him above Turner Battle. But I’d go with you if he plays his best basketball of the season and leads the team to three or four straight wins and another Big Dance appearance.