Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

UB Basketball Excellence Fund

Jeseph

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, capencaper said:

Not sure where I should post this. Who is going to ask Weitsman if he wants to be a UB fan? 

https://insidetheloudhouse.com/2023/04/15/syracuse-orange-pushing-adam-weitsman-unheard-nil-attorney/amp/

He isn’t going to be a UB fan. Why BSF? Because think about it he is a big deal in Syracuse. Now he is going to Binghamton to support them? Notice the pattern? He isn’t supporting Buffalo or Stony Brook on Long Island? Why? Because in Buffalo and New York he wouldn’t be a big deal. This guy has a ego from what I read from Syracuse fans. He doesn’t get that ego trip in New York or Buffalo. If Utica was still Division I he would more likely be there. Binghamton is the next best thing. He will be a big deal in Binghamton he is all they got sort of thing in my opinion. UB Horns Up! Go Bulls! Let’s Go Buffalo 

Edited by UB Horns Up

17 minutes ago, UB Horns Up said:

He isn’t going to be a UB fan. Why BSF? Because think about it he is a big deal in Syracuse. Now he is going to Binghamton to support them? Notice the pattern? He isn’t supporting Buffalo or Stony Brook on Long Island? Why? Because in Buffalo and New York he wouldn’t be a big deal. This guy has an ego from what I read from Syracuse fans. He doesn’t get that ego trip in New York or Buffalo. If Utica was still Division I he would more likely be there. Binghamton is the next best thing. He will be a big deal in Binghamton he is all they got sort of thing in my opinion. UB Horns Up! Go Bulls! Let’s Go Buffalo 

If he was bringing celebrities to sit court side and handing out wads of cash :::ahem *NIL deals*::: to players, he’d be a big deal here. 

On 4/15/2023 at 11:46 PM, DaBulls99 said:

If he was bringing celebrities to sit court side and handing out wads of cash :::ahem *NIL deals*::: to players, he’d be a big deal here. 

We can agree to disagree. I don’t think so I never heard of him until the leaving Syracuse for Binghamton. It isn’t like the Buffalo Bills don’t have celebrity fans that grew up in Buffalo. UB Bulls has brought in celebrities over the years it has next to no benefit to the UB Bulls program attendance and attention wise. Celebrities aren’t going to get Western New York sports fans to attend a sporting event. Having a good on field product and a good stadium game experience is the way to go. Again Syracuse is a non major league city it’s different in Buffalo.

Example you know that guy the car dealership that said when he was alive our car deals are huge!!!! He basically owned Syracuse and the Albany area with his car dealerships. He had one dealership in Western New York on Grand Island. The reason he didn’t own the Western New York area was because of so many local family car dealerships that were established in Western New York for decades. Again same deal why corporate America chain franchise restaurants struggle in Western New York getting a stronger foot print because of the mom and pop restaurants and bars that serve foot on every corner of Western New York. I don’t think this clown would be big in big league cities like Buffalo or New York City or Chicago. He was big deal in a small town where Syracuse University is basically all they got. Trust me he wouldn’t be a big deal.

Another example Bobby Hurley and his brother Danny Hurley. Bobby Hurley is coaching in major league cities Buffalo and Phoenix where it is a hard job to sell college sports. Danny Hurley has coached in Providence and Hartford non major league cities there is a huge difference no pun intended. Bobby Hurley has been in tougher cities to get the attention he probably deserves more and doesn’t get. Buffalo basically yawned at Bobby Hurley as did Phoenix there is a difference being the King of Providence, Hartford and Syracuse and King of Buffalo that is basically Josh Allen. Buffalo fans cheer Josh Allen at Buffalo Sabres games in my opinion. UB Horns Up? Go Bulls! Let’s Go Buffalo 

Edited by UB Horns Up