Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

#12 Miami @ #5 Buffalo (3/9 - 7pm)

Kevin

Just now, MDBullsfan89 said:

Sibande has as many points in the 1st half as he did in the 2 earlier games combined. Gotta make someone else beat you. Defense needs to show up in a big way from here and hope we don't get screwed with early foul calls.

Who is going to defend him? Johnson can't.

Jordan will be able to, but these guys are calling everything

2 minutes ago, DooleyBull06 said:

I don’t. Going down 10 was the worst thing that could’ve happened to this team. Bc now comes the bad body language and continued lack of focus and effort. 

I said we go as far as Graves, Jordan and Mballa take us...so far they have taken us no where. Needs to change ASAP.  

The bad body language has been a thing all year. Maybe one of our sophmores decide to become a leader and take the team over

One can hope

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dbburns said:

I don’t understand why JW plays Johnson.  He is literally the worst shooter UB has had in 10 years.   And he sucks at defense....but somehow gets 30+ minutes a game.  

Must be a hell of a practice player - rarely seems to translate when it counts though. On the bright side, he's the first to get in serious foul trouble. Looks like that's what it was gonna take for Jim to do the right thing.

UB playing the 12 seed after just missing out on the bye.  I thought there might be a motivation problem in this game and that tends to show up on the defensive end.  I think the team feels/felt they should walk over Miami again...like Army.  

I don’t know how this game will turn out, but this is what we have.  Perhaps Graves can take over and we can eek out a win with a rally.  

Go Bulls.  

9 minutes ago, dbburns said:

I don’t understand why JW plays Johnson.  He is literally the worst shooter UB has had in 10 years.   And he sucks at defense....but somehow gets 30+ minutes a game.  

4 minutes ago, MuchMany said:

Gabe Grant would like a word with you lol

It is sad that I am excited for next year because both of their minutes will open up for other players.

• Like 1

Just now, Kevin said:

He sure would.

bother players went a whole season shooting 30% as grad seniors. Not what you want

Goes to show that Oates wasn't infallible, missed on both talent evaluations.

The negative posts are all deserved but this game is ours to win now.