Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

#12 Miami @ #5 Buffalo (3/9 - 7pm)

Kevin

Buffalo’s defense is atrocious! I’d like to see points in the paint stats for the half. Our offense is just as bad. No rhyme or reason to it other than dribble and try and beat your man. Absolutely no sense of team basketball. 

Edited by UB85

I’m sorry but I gotta criticize Whitesell here...why is Johnson still in the game? Also the Miami coach has made adjustments since last week. We have not. Poor coaching. Also Whitesell is still searching with his player subs and lack of a rotation. 

Edited by DooleyBull06
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Ivantheturrible said:

This is atrocious. I’ll be amazed if the crowd doesn’t boo the shit out of this team at halftime. That worst part is that we all know this time doesn’t come out of halftime well either. We’re in for shit night at this rate

The crowd won’t boo bc this crowd has sucked all year. They aren’t loud one way or the other. Look at alumni it should be more packed than that. Where are the students?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DooleyBull06 said:

I was hoping the, “Our season is on the line. Is this how you want to go out” speech wouldn’t have to be said until sometime in Cleveland. 20 minutes until it’s see ya next year, this team better wake up. This is feeling like Dartmouth and army all over again. 

It's a spitting image of Dartmouth. Whitesell has struggled mightly out of half. We expect it to change now?

Gallion should be taking AJ's place in the second half. I'm tired of watching him sleepwalk, it's been the majority of his season. Gallion at least brings some positive energy. So much crappy body language and blank expressions from too many of these guys all year. Unreal. Let's go.

• Like 1

Just now, Kevin said:

It's a spitting image of Dartmouth. Whitesell has struggled mightly out of half. We expect it to change now?

I don’t. Going down 10 was the worst thing that could’ve happened to this team. Bc now comes the bad body language and continued lack of focus and effort. 

I said we go as far as Graves, Jordan and Mballa take us...so far they have taken us no where. Needs to change ASAP.  

1 minute ago, UB05 said:

This game is far from over, but I’d be a lot more comfortable if Johnson doesn’t get near sibande for the rest of the game

Sibande has as many points in the 1st half as he did in the 2 earlier games combined. Gotta make someone else beat you. Defense needs to show up in a big way from here and hope we don't get screwed with early foul calls.

• Like 3

Just now, DooleyBull06 said:

I don’t. Going down 10 was the worst thing that could’ve happened to this team. Bc now comes the bad body language and continued lack of focus and effort. 

I said we go as far as Graves, Jordan and Mballa take us...so far they have taken us no where. Needs to change ASAP.  

You play them all 20 mins. 

This is go time 

I shouldnt see Grant/Brock in this game.

I wouldnt play Johnson. Williams +Segu only.

Lower the rotation. This is simple, Jim

• Like 1