Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

MAC Tournaments Fan Issue

2 hours ago, BrooklynBull said:

This from the governor of Ohio.  Nothing yet from the MAC in response.  Also the following week the first two rounds of the NCAA men's tournament is in Cleveland.

Solution: hold tournament at Alumni Arena. Keep Ohio refs in Ohio. 

5 hours ago, DooleyBull06 said:

The tournament may not happen next week. This is a very fluid situation. CBI has been cancelled. CIT plans to play as of now. This just sucks all around. I love the tournament. No fans. Potentially no games.

Things are happening fast. I was hoping for an outside shot of us playing in CBI/CIT just for experience (even though we opt out of these in recent times). But I doubt almost any Cbball tournaments will be played this month. Dark times in what is usually the most fun time of year.

1 hour ago, xDerekRx said:

Things are happening fast. I was hoping for an outside shot of us playing in CBI/CIT just for experience (even though we opt out of these in recent times). But I doubt almost any Cbball tournaments will be played this month. Dark times in what is usually the most fun time of year.

Sports is usually our escape from dark times. Now sports are being cancelled. Wouldn’t shock me if hockey and MLB follow the NBAs lead.