Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

No fans at NCAA Tournament due to Corona Virus.

bmb2jn

19 minutes ago, DooleyBull06 said:

Blows. Everything in life is starting to be effected by coronavirus. This is just the beginning. Wouldn’t surprised me if the tournament was canceled. In a year that was unpredictable too.

Of all years too. Not that there’s any good year for something like this, but there was potential for so many upsets. This was one of the craziest years in awhile. Looks like it’ll be all chalk now. Boringgg

4 minutes ago, Ivantheturrible said:

Of all years too. Not that there’s any good year for something like this, but there was potential for so many upsets. This was one of the craziest years in awhile. Looks like it’ll be all chalk now. Boringgg

We should be grateful that it didn’t happen last year.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, zigo230 said:

I don’t think the NCAA’s even play one game.  There’s a tidal wave of pressure to cancel large events even without fans.   Imagine if one player or coach tests positive.  That would end the tourney on the spot.

I think things seems to get a worse by the hour so I have this feeling as well.

Really sucks. One of my favorite times of the year. Brackets, upsets... Honestly even having the games played in front of empty crowds would be weird if it plays out like that.

1 hour ago, zigo230 said:

I don’t think the NCAA’s even play one game.  There’s a tidal wave of pressure to cancel large events even without fans.   Imagine if one player or coach tests positive.  That would end the tourney on the spot.

Agree. Rudy Gobert from the Jazz tested positive. I see most sports suspending play until further notice happening sooner than later.