Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Howard Washington

Dabulls

Jalen Carey and Howard Washington are the latest players from Syracuse to enter the transfer portal. With Washington being from Buffalo, can anyone see UB making a move to try to get him. He played limited minutes at Cuse but was a three star recruit out of high school. 

7 hours ago, Dabulls said:

Jalen Carey and Howard Washington are the latest players from Syracuse to enter the transfer portal. With Washington being from Buffalo, can anyone see UB making a move to try to get him. He played limited minutes at Cuse but was a three star recruit out of high school. 

Definitely possible 

1 hour ago, SGBull said:

Wichita State had 5 players enter the portal. That would suck if the same thing happened to us.

Everyone looks really happy to me, Segu, Williams, Mballa and Graves are posting on social media about a big comeback next year. I’m confident our core group will stay, we might lose a few off our bench but I don’t see a mass migration happening.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, rma said:

Of the players that we saw this year I'm most worried about Gallion. It's clear that he has a level of talent that will help us win, I just hope he isn't impatient and wants to get a ton of minutes right away.

Agree about Gallion, the last couple games when when he came into the game momentum shifted to us it seemed. Which could be a sign of a special or unique player

I wouldn't worry about Gallion though, when ever I saw him on the bench and when he played he had the biggest smile on his face and looked to be having the time of his life. Which was awesome to see

1 hour ago, rma said:

Of the players that we saw this year I'm most worried about Gallion. It's clear that he has a level of talent that will help us win, I just hope he isn't impatient and wants to get a ton of minutes right away.

Gallion could be a starter in his junior year here. I can see him being the 6th man next season. Depending on whether Mballa starts next year and Gallion’s off season growth he could push for a starting role next season. I don’t believe he will be transferring this season. 

Edited by DooleyBull06

3 hours ago, dutchcountry7 said:

Limited minutes at Cuse is still probably only a role player in the MAC. 

Still, I expect the staff to look into him.  He could be a good addition but wouldn't expect him to be a high impact guy. 

He’d definitely add some depth off the bench, can’t see him taking a starting spot