Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Alumni Arena

weareub46

I eat those delicious red osier beef sandwiches combo meal for like $9 with no line. Plus with beer now, the concessions are “improving” . I’ve been to 100s of games and literally never have had to wait. Grab something pregame,  not the only 10 minutes it’s busy at half. The upstairs concessions literally never have anyone in line. 

10 hours ago, Kevin said:

I eat those delicious red osier beef sandwiches combo meal for like $9 with no line. Plus with beer now, the concessions are “improving” . I’ve been to 100s of games and literally never have had to wait. Grab something pregame,  not the only 10 minutes it’s busy at half. The upstairs concessions literally never have anyone in line. 

At half time with the increased crowds the lines are backed up big time. One suggestion is to have more kiosks and vendors standing in the hallways selling some food/drinks. All that Iam saying is that UB has to react to how the lines are and other crowds and lines of fans.  Go Bulls!!!!