Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Oliver a Tiger-Cat

On 4/14/2020 at 8:17 PM, rma said:

August 7th looks like a good matchup

Assuming that Bo makes the team (the numbers game on "international players" hurts a lot of guys chances); and also assuming that the CFL plays; and also assuming that the border is open; and assuming they allow fans to attend the games, August 7th would be a great game to have a slug of you guys come to Hamilton.

I'd try to arrange a pre-game event.....I bet Dar would even bring a cake.  After all, August 7th is BJ Thomas', Sidney Crosby's, Kyler Murray's, Jalen Hurts', Carl Switzer (deceased - better known as Alfalfa) and my birthday.  Likely a few others too... 🙂 

I

On 4/17/2020 at 9:57 AM, verandaman said:

Assuming that Bo makes the team (the numbers game on "international players" hurts a lot of guys chances); and also assuming that the CFL plays; and also assuming that the border is open; and assuming they allow fans to attend the games, August 7th would be a great game to have a slug of you guys come to Hamilton.

I'd try to arrange a pre-game event.....I bet Dar would even bring a cake.  After all, August 7th is BJ Thomas', Sidney Crosby's, Kyler Murray's, Jalen Hurts', Carl Switzer (deceased - better known as Alfalfa) and my birthday.  Likely a few others too... 🙂 

I

We're there with a "slug" of others.

Edited by ChubbyHubby

• 2 weeks later...