Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

UB @ Temple - Sept. 8 - 3:30pm (ESPN3)

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, admin said:

Seems like Nova always does this to someone every year. 

Mom actually more scared now. 

I wish they did it a couple years back to Syracuse. I forgot what it was but there was a bad call that helped SU pull off the win in OT

On 9/2/2018 at 10:04 AM, rma said:

I wish they did it a couple years back to Syracuse. I forgot what it was but there was a bad call that helped SU pull off the win in OT

Not sure if this is what you're talking about but a couple years ago there was someone from the MAC (maybe CMU I can't remember) that had a field goal called incorrectly changing the game in Cuse's favor....still bitter about it

I do not troll, I educate. The uneducated are closed minded, won’t listen to reason and likely remain in the rust belt, sometimes for generations. Information to them, is trolling.

Temple will drub Buffalo.

Edited by mh55

1 hour ago, mh55 said:

I do not troll, I educate. The uneducated are closed minded, won’t listen to reason and likely remain in the rust belt, sometimes for generations. Information to them, is trolling.

Temple will drub Buffalo.

Fantastic example of "information". I also enjoyed your analysis of Temple losing to an FCS team (from your own city) at home.

7 hours ago, weareub46 said:

Not sure if this is what you're talking about but a couple years ago there was someone from the MAC (maybe CMU I can't remember) that had a field goal called incorrectly changing the game in Cuse's favor....still bitter about it

That's what I'm remembering.  It wasn't the Villanova game.

Pretty quiet here. Why do I get the feeling UB fans have the same quesy feeling as our troops when they boarded ships for Operation Overlord ? Did you know the Allies brought some 30,000 stretchers to Normandy with them ? How many will be on hand for Bull players ???

17 minutes ago, mh55 said:

Pretty quiet here. Why do I get the feeling UB fans have the same quesy feeling as our troops when they boarded ships for Operation Overlord ? Did you know the Allies brought some 30,000 stretchers to Normandy with them ? How many will be on hand for Bull players ???

Edited by BrooklynBull

10 hours ago, mh55 said:

Beat Villanova first, then talk smack.