Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Good listen here re Nate Oats

UB85

I agree also and was pleasantly surprised. Schoop gave me a whole different perspective of WGR. He was right on with why college sports is not talked about as much as the pro sports. That is the local media’s utopia and their meal ticket!!! But maybe the scene is changing and it all boils down to how well the UB teams are doing with basketball and football. The general population has been fed so much hype about the pro sports scene that the college sports have been put aside. Times they are changing and it takes fans like us on the ubfan.com to spread the news and support our teams. Go Bulls!!!!

Anywho, loved hearing Oats kinda confirm what we discussed in some other thread. He doesn't want to move around, and he wants to win.

He said something to the effect i could be making 10x more but if i lose im still gonna go home mad. He mentioned A LOT about being the next Mid-Major-Major, and I'm here for it.

Long Live Ball & Oats

• Like 2

On 11/17/2018 at 8:39 PM, John said:

I agree also and was pleasantly surprised. Schoop gave me a whole different perspective of WGR. He was right on with why college sports is not talked about as much as the pro sports. That is the local media’s utopia and their meal ticket!!! But maybe the scene is changing and it all boils down to how well the UB teams are doing with basketball and football. The general population has been fed so much hype about the pro sports scene that the college sports have been put aside. Times they are changing and it takes fans like us on the ubfan.com to spread the news and support our teams. Go Bulls!!!!

Schoop himself is guilty of ignoring UB. I recall when we made our first NCAA tournament and played WVU, him and Bulldog acted like they only just learned that UB was in the tournament a day or two before.