Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

2020-21 Schedule

50 minutes ago, trueblue32 said:

Not sure if it's an unannounced game or an error on ESPN's part but ESPN is now showing a MBB game scheduled against D2 Mercyhurst on Thursday.  It would be a decent game to add.  It looks like Mercyhurst returns their top 7 scorers from last year's 20 win team and added a transfer from St. Bonaventure.  UB was scheduled to have 9 days off between last night's game and the Miami (OH) game. 

image.png.7be49d172b9f2a954e126d61a75c844c.png

Maybe a chance to get Skogman and Robinson a little more time on the court and a tune-up for MOH.  I know it is early in season and on the road, but MOH is a 'must' win (IMO).  

27 minutes ago, DocCas86 said:

Maybe a chance to get Skogman and Robinson a little more time on the court and a tune-up for MOH.  I know it is early in season and on the road, but MOH is a 'must' win (IMO).  

As far as team morale goes its a must win, it could be at an all time low after the stretch they will go through after

But maybe that would be a good thing

1 minute ago, Tee4three said:

As far as team morale goes its a must win, it could be at an all time low after the stretch they will go through after

But maybe that would be a good thing

I agree that team morale makes it a must.  In addition,  the team should be motivated to deliver payback for loss suffered last year in MAC tournament.  Also, a must from standpoint of MAC season - still early, but MOH is currently viewed as 8th ranked team based on composite.  They need to get as many wins as possible against lower ranked teams, since best case they split with top teams, although 'perhaps' they get a break in that the only game with Toledo is a home game.

10 minutes ago, DocCas86 said:

For those interested in watching, info from ubbulls.com

The game will air on ESPN3 and you can also listen along on ESPN1520 and on the TuneIn app. 

Should be a good confidence builder, I’m 99% sure we will win this game and be 2-2 going into our next MAC game. Believe we will have a winning record soon enough