Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Big 4 Basketball Update: UB ranked, Niagara picking up impressive wins

Hey guys, I'm new to UB Fan but have been reading this message board for years.

My name is Mike Bundt and I'm a former Sports Anchor who has worked for television stations in Ohio and Indiana. I'm originally from Buffalo and have covered UB athletics for Bull Run and QCS when I was in college.

I recently decided to change careers and I wanted to get back into covering Big 4 Basketball.

I'm credentialed to cover UB and Canisius basketball this season and I'm looking forward to posting a bunch about them. I'm starting a weekly Big 4 Basketball Update/Podcast that will recap each week, list some cool facts about each team and pump more interest into local hoops.

I hope you check out my week two edition. Let me know if there's any questions you guys ever want me to bring up or if you have any suggestions to make the articles better.

Here's a link: Big 4 Basketball Update: UB, Niagara pick up impressive wins

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Big 4 Hoops Blogger said:

Hey guys, I'm new to UB Fan but have been reading this message board for years.

My name is Mike Bundt and I'm a former Sports Anchor who has worked for television stations in Ohio and Indiana. I'm originally from Buffalo and have covered UB athletics for Bull Run and QCS when I was in college.

I recently decided to change careers and I wanted to get back into covering Big 4 Basketball.

I'm credentialed to cover UB and Canisius basketball this season and I'm looking forward to posting a bunch about them. I'm starting a weekly Big 4 Basketball Update/Podcast that will recap each week, list some cool facts about each team and pump more interest into local hoops.

I hope you check out my week two edition. Let me know if there's any questions you guys ever want me to bring up or if you have any suggestions to make the articles better.

Here's a link: Big 4 Basketball Update: UB, Niagara pick up impressive wins

Also welcome back and looking forward to your updates. We need more people like you to be able to spread the word about local college basketball. Go Bulls!!!!

• Like 1

Remember you well, Bundt. Welcome back!

The Buffalo News has largely ignored the fact that this is probably the best college sports team (and quite frankly, overall team) in decades in the city of Buffalo. We'll take all the support we can get and I'll make a note to listen in on your podcasts.

• Like 1

I appreciate the warm welcome! I've been following UB basketball closely since the days of Turner Batter and Yassin Idbihi. It's been amazing to watch the Bulls program grow over the years, especially recently under Hurley and Oats.

I look forward to posting a bunch about them going forward and hope you enjoy the content I'll be providing.

Edited by Big 4 Hoops Blogger