Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Jaret Patterson is so underrated

As I watched the highlights (thanks for doing that), I remembered the announcer in the Bahamas Bowl saying "That QB Vantrease, he's really good at handing off!"  

That was a great line.  And true.  If you have a prima donna at QB, it would take away from the excellence of the RB's.  Lots of times we focus so much on a QB's arm (or running ability), but in this offense, we mostly just need him to see the field, read the defense, and make the right calls at the line.  Vantrease seems like he is pretty good at that (and at handing off).  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

This video needs an update!

Did you know that as of today, UB has the highest scoring offense in the country at 50.8?  They are second in YDS/G behind the poorly-named "Air Force Falcons", but the Bulls are first in the country in yards/carry at 7.2.

6 hours ago, ChubbyHubby said:

UB92, Just curious.  Why do you say Poorly named "Air Force Falcons"?

Well...the Air Force is such a limiting term, because the academy is involved with life sciences research, information technology, national security studies, cyber sciences, etc.  Even now, the space force is there as well.  

Kidding!    

“Air Force” leads the nation in rushing right now which is why I quipped “poorly named”.  But thanks for setting me up!!

• Thanks 1