Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Another Recruit!

UBinMD

1 hour ago, Eagles1105 said:

I have little doubt that it’s OG Matthew Pajuste from MLK HS in Philly. Coach Simpson tweeted out Philly Special, Pajuste has been pro Buffalo on twitter for awhile so I believe the latest is him

Let’s keep getting those quality trench players coming. They are the foundation of the football we like to see!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Jamari Gassett did not sign with us today it looks like. A little concerning since he is our highest rated recruit this class according to 247. Also just tweeted he received an offer from Utah yesterday so maybe he still is looking for a better offer somewhere?

2 hours ago, Bill said:

Jamari Gassett did not sign with us today it looks like. A little concerning since he is our highest rated recruit this class according to 247. Also just tweeted he received an offer from Utah yesterday so maybe he still is looking for a better offer somewhere?

I saw the same, would be a shame to lose him, but you never know what goes into these decisions. Hopefully we are still in the mix. WRs thought would have concern coming to a program that has 7 pass attempts in a game. We are playing to our strength, but people want a system that fits them. Notice how many large offensive lineman we can get. We have reputation as a OL factory.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bill said:

Yea not looking too good it seems

Probably not, but I really feel that Buffalo will become a balanced offense next year. Run will still be our bread and butter with this coaching staff, which I wholeheartedly endorse. But with Brian Plummer coming in and Patterson and Marks moving on after next year, the offense will look different. It's hard for an 18 year old to see that vision however when there are so many high octane offenses flinging the balls around!