Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

The Basketball Tournament

38 minutes ago, MKBullsfan said:

CJ still has a shot at the NBA. 

The nets have had 4 or 5 guys decide to sit out when they come back in a few weeks, wonder how close he is to getting a call

I actually thought of this when I was watching some of the games this past weekend. Another guy I thought of who still strongly/vocally supports UB is Hamilton

1 hour ago, MKBullsfan said:

Starting lineup would be Wes Clarke, Shannon Evans, Jeremy Harris, Javon Mcrea and Mitchell Watt. Bench Lamonte Bearden, Dontay Caruthers and Justin Moss

8 hours ago, squire17 said:

Aren’t we forgetting Jarryn Skeete? Turner Battle? Yassin Idbihi?

Battle has been coaching and not playing for years, so I doubt that he'd be an option right now. Idbihi would be a strong choice, one of UBs best and adding a big. I'm not sure that I'd put Skeete in front of any of the ones on the list. Granted, who knows how much better/worse (I'll assume better) these guys have gotten since they've been gone overseas.

On 7/14/2020 at 7:19 AM, skrabukes said:

Battle has been coaching and not playing for years, so I doubt that he'd be an option right now. Idbihi would be a strong choice, one of UBs best and adding a big. I'm not sure that I'd put Skeete in front of any of the ones on the list. Granted, who knows how much better/worse (I'll assume better) these guys have gotten since they've been gone overseas.

No, we aren’t forgetting Skeete.....lol.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/14/2020 at 7:19 AM, skrabukes said:

Battle is also pushing 40. Same with Ibdihi.