Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

CJ out tonight

UB85

I saw Kevin Massare post on Twitter that CJ was out. Not sure if anyone inside told him but that was the first I saw about it.

I have no inside information but it seems like it would be a precautionary measure. This UB squad should be able to take down Dartmouth at home with or without Massinburg. Good opportunity for Harris/Perkins to take on a larger scoring role tonight. Looking forward to see who steps up.

5 minutes ago, Big 4 Hoops Blogger said:

I saw Kevin Massare post on Twitter that CJ was out. Not sure if anyone inside told him but that was the first I saw about it.

I have no inside information but it seems like it would be a precautionary measure. This UB squad should be able to take down Dartmouth at home with or without Massinburg. Good opportunity for Harris/Perkins to take on a larger scoring role tonight. Looking forward to see who steps up.

O expect the defense to be all over them. I think the team rises up in support of CJ. Think Perkins has a big night tonight. 

A good win without Cj and Harris only scoring 11 points. Hope he get his act together starting against Marist. Good to see playing time for Segu, Williams and Fagan. I am out of town and did not see the game so was CJ on the bench and how did he look? Was he hobbling around or is it minor I hope?? Go Bulls!!!!

29 minutes ago, John said:

A good win without Cj and Harris only scoring 11 points. Hope he get his act together starting against Marist. Good to see playing time for Segu, Williams and Fagan. I am out of town and did not see the game so was CJ on the bench and how did he look? Was he hobbling around or is it minor I hope?? Go Bulls!!!!

He looked to be walking fine in the handshake line....seems to be just precautionary but one can never be completely sure.

54 minutes ago, TML1000 said:

He looked to be walking fine in the handshake line....seems to be just precautionary but one can never be completely sure.

According to TBN he has a grade 1 sprain of his MCL. They further write that CJ will miss the next 3 games. 

https://buffalonews.com/2018/11/21/no-c-j-massinburg-no-problem-for-no-22-ub-basketball-in-a-rout-of-dartmouth/

• Sad 1