Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Victor Hart JUCO

• 1 month later...
11 hours ago, Dabulls said:

Dude is basically a 6’7 point guard, would love to get a commitment from him. He’s deadly from 3 and has insane hops. One of the better JUCO dunkers out there

Really like what I see. Another good ballhandler with size which we can use. I can see him fitting in at the 3 spot and give us a nice size lineup.

31 minutes ago, Ubbulls84 said:

Really like what I see. Another good ballhandler with size which we can use. I can see him fitting in at the 3 spot and give us a nice size lineup.

I used to be a student at Siena, they always ran with really tall lineups. Many of their guards could play numerous positions and it worked really well for them

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
12 minutes ago, DocCas86 said:

Not sure how hard we were still pursuing Victor Hart, but he has chosen FIU.  

His stats took a bit of dip this year for some reason:

https://www.njcaa.org/sports/mbkb/2020-21/div1/players/victorhart15e7?view=gamelog&pos=sh

Those stats make me think we didnt miss much. I would guess once Jack committed we cooled on him. Another volume 3 pt shooter who shoots 30%. I will pass

7 minutes ago, mikescherrer8 said:

Went to a program that is notoriously horrible at basketball. Interesting choice. Best of luck to him.

Not sure it was a big loss. I have a sneaking suspicion our group has something up their sleeve with some recruits, but maybe that the 4 beers I have had so far.

Edited by UBinMD
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, RoughToughBulls15 said:

Those stats make me think we didnt miss much. I would guess once Jack committed we cooled on him. Another volume 3 pt shooter who shoots 30%. I will pass

His freshman year stats were better.  Perhaps crazy Covid year made it difficult for him to get in rhythm this year.  Wish him the best.

https://www.njcaa.org/sports/mbkb/2019-20/div1/players/victorhart4vt6?view=gamelog&pos=sh