Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Lucas Saleh (Rostered)

Kevin

UB adds the 10PPG 5RPG JuCo player. He will red shirt this year.

Started 20 games on Feather Weather

6-7 205

Interesting. No idea where they are getting a scholarship from unless he is paying his own way as a walk-on this year.

Can't find much on him. no 247 or Verbal commits or Scout

https://twitter.com/jim_whitesell/status/1288460938690146304?s=21

https://www.cccaasports.org/sports/mbkb/2019-20/Conference/Golden_Valley/teams/featherriver?view=splits

Edited by Kevin

1 hour ago, Tee4three said:

Whitesell put out one of his mask up tweets with him as the player today, said he played with jennathen williams at prolific prep. 

Watched some video on him, seems pretty decent. Didn’t hold any D1 offers out of HS only d2. Went the juco route and seemed to play decently. 

25 minutes ago, Dabulls said:

Watched some video on him, seems pretty decent. Didn’t hold any D1 offers out of HS only d2. Went the juco route and seemed to play decently. 

I had trouble finding anything on him, but its good they are able to fill walk on spots through players on the team that have friends or know guys looking to play still. With everything going on I find it hard to believe they would have there walk on try out still.

35 minutes ago, Tee4three said:

I had trouble finding anything on him, but its good they are able to fill walk on spots through players on the team that have friends or know guys looking to play still. With everything going on I find it hard to believe they would have there walk on try out still.

He’s definitely more than capable to play if he gets any minutes, prolific prep is an absolute powerhouse of a team, anyone who dresses for them can play ball

On 7/29/2020 at 6:40 PM, Dabulls said:

He’s definitely more than capable to play if he gets any minutes, prolific prep is an absolute powerhouse of a team, anyone who dresses for them can play ball

He's redshirting this year. 

I'd have to imagine he may be in line for a scholarship next year if they like what they see in his off year

• Like 1