Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

UB vs. NIU - MAC Championship Game (11/30 - 7pm)

Jeseph

9 hours ago, verandaman said:

Detroit Brewing Company...1529 Broadway St...just a few minutes walk from the stadium.

Works for Red and I.  BRJCR has found a couple of other places as well, but it seems like they don't open until 4 p.m.  I don't know what time everyone is getting there.  I'm not even sure what time we're arriving.  Hope to find out more today.

NIU is like two sides of a coin. If the good NIU shows up (Akron, Ohio) we might be in for a long game (especially if the Bulls Defense from Ohio shows up).

Although the NIU defense is good, I do not see them holding back our offense. We have way too many weapons. Our OL will definitely be tested. In the dome, Tyree will be able to launch it.

I think the key is 24 points. If Buffalo scores more than 24 points, we win the MACC. If we are below 24 points, then it will be rough to get that win. 

4 minutes ago, ChubbyHubby said:

Here's the deal.  I've spoken with the people at Detroit Brewing.  They're more than happy to have us come in, but would like some sort of number of people.  Between BRJACR, V-Man and I, we have 7.  How many more am I telling him.  The sooner I hear back, the better.

I'm bringing 3-4 

• Like 1

Have you met Jeff?  Just askin….for a genealogist?

Can't wait for Friday....

PS....Nelson VanB moved to Michigan a number of years ago (many years ago); I suspect that Jeff is part of his clan; Nelson dies at age 100 about five years ago...but I will definitely collar Jeff and do some family tree stuff.  V-men rule in Michigan...sort of!

Live by the V, die by the V...…………..of course that is what got us sent from Boston to Nova Scotia after the revolution......at least this time I picked the right side 🙂  I actually think I have as many or more American relatives than I do Canadian.

Borders,... when it comes to friends, what borders???

On 11/27/2018 at 12:42 PM, ChubbyHubby said:

Here's the deal.  I've spoken with the people at Detroit Brewing.  They're more than happy to have us come in, but would like some sort of number of people.  Between BRJACR, V-Man and I, we have 7.  How many more am I telling him.  The sooner I hear back, the better.

Me + 1. See you around 3:30

15 hours ago, ChubbyHubby said:

Looking forward to meeting you.  I'm hoping we can get over there.  Red and I have assumed some responsibilities tomorrow that may keep us from heading over.  We'll definitely be at the game.

Just checked into the Doubletree. About to walk over to the Detroit Beer Co. Seen some fans around town already.