Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

#21 UB vs. UW-Milwaukee - Belfast Classic (11/30 - 5:30am ET)

Jeseph

If all goes well on Friday I really hope we get SFU on Saturday.  Team is some places is projected for 3rd overall in the WCC, ahead of BYU.  If by some miracle they beat the Zags or Saint Mary's during conference play could be another decent win.  Any idea if we'll be able to watch this game anywhere online?  

https://www.teamrankings.com/ncb/conference-tournaments/west-coast-bracket/?anchor=proj-standings

7 minutes ago, hurley said:

If all goes well on Friday I really hope we get SFU on Saturday.  Team is some places is projected for 3rd overall in the WCC, ahead of BYU.  If by some miracle they beat the Zags or Saint Mary's during conference play could be another decent win.  Any idea if we'll be able to watch this game anywhere online?  

https://www.teamrankings.com/ncb/conference-tournaments/west-coast-bracket/?anchor=proj-standings

Definitely agreed that I hope we get San Francisco. The more quality wins the better our metrics get. As far as watching I think the games are on cbs sports network.

1 hour ago, bull_trojan said:

USF for the love of god. USFCA if you're precise.

-USF employee 2013-14.

Here's something that will likely make you cringe: Over the summer I ignorantly responded with "UCSF" to a trivia question asking for Bill Russell's alma mater. Got credit for it, doubling my team's score. I didn't realize there was a USF, and teammate was adamant that he attended university in San Francisco but unsure of the school. 

3 hours ago, rma said:

Go Bulls

I put a lot of stock into which University had the foresight (or money) to claim (or buy) the domain.

We lost that battle to the Tampa USF. But my Trojans are the real USC on the interwebs, take that gamecocks. 

Somehow we let the University of Barcelona get the drop on us for UB.edu

23 hours ago, hurley said:

Any idea if we'll be able to watch this game anywhere online?  

23 hours ago, DooleyBull06 said:

As far as watching I think the games are on cbs sports network.

Looks like Friday they are only showing the Samson (other) bracket finals and not the Goliath Bracket (the one UB is in).  Whichever game UB ends up in on Saturday will be shown on CBSSports Network.  I'm not able to locate a link to a stream or other method of finding the game on Friday.

2018-11-27 12_18_40-CBS Sports Network.jpg

2018-11-27 12_24_21-2016 COLLEGE BASEBALL AND SOFTBALL SCHEDULE (ALL TIMES EASTERN).jpg

Your best friend will be here.  Check on game day about 30 min before game time and you should be able to get it. I watch virtually all my sports through a stream from a subredddit for the respective sport. They have their issues sometimes but usually they are pretty good.

ncaaBBallStreamshttps://www.reddit.com/r/ncaaBBallStreams/

Edited by hurley

Another very good win!! Looking forward to seeing the replay tomorrow. Another strong shooting game - 50% from the field, 42% from 3 point line and 75% from the free throw line. 43 rebounds and 20 assists which means they are not being selfish with the ball. Good to see Harris had a better shooting game with 21 points. Good to see Williams, Segu and Fagan are getting minutes which can help once we get into conference play. Hope Cj’s knee is okay. Heard he tweeked  it during th game. Go Bulls!!!!