Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

#17 UB in Olean, NY - (12/08 - 4:00pm ET)

Jeseph

7 minutes ago, xDerekRx said:

4-9 on FTs, gotta do better.

This announcing combo is awful. I dont like these split crews. You can clearly feel the awkwardness

Yeah they are pretty bad Especially the one dude who gets overly excited every time smallest thing happens. 

Just now, MKBullsfan said:

These announcers are such homers. “That shot would have brought down the house” (you are down 20 stop it) or “Stockard is the best shooter off the dribblenin the country” (What about Harris?) Take it easy Olean. 

They are the worst, also I don't know if it i just my stream, but when they were down by over 20 they stopped showing the score. They keep calling us U at B. 

5 minutes ago, SGBull said:

They are the worst, also I don't know if it i just my stream, but when they were down by over 20 they stopped showing the score. They keep calling us U at B. 

Nope, both of those things happened for me, too. Also gratuitous overuse of the under-the-basket angle, completely missing plays. 

2 minutes ago, BrazenBull said:

Nope, both of those things happened for me, too. Also gratuitous overuse of the under-the-basket angle, completely missing plays. 

Absolutely the worst TV broadcast Ive watched. The angle cuts are just at the absolute worst times. Totally agree on the under the basket camera