Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

#17 UB in Olean, NY - (12/08 - 4:00pm ET)

Jeseph

Give Bona a lot of credit for getting back in the game. Really great app cowrie cr for the guys. They let the foot off the pedal just enough to give Bona life. Now we’re presing and risking a lot of shots. Gotta slow it down and ramp up the defense. Make them shoot the jumpers, get the rebounds and run. 

13 minutes ago, UB85 said:

Give Bona a lot of credit for getting back in the game. Really great app cowrie cr for the guys. They let the foot off the pedal just enough to give Bona life. Now we’re presing and risking a lot of shots. Gotta slow it down and ramp up the defense. Make them shoot the jumpers, get the rebounds and run. 

That crowd is great. Can you imagine if alumni had crowds like that?

• Like 1

Well regardless of how ugly it was a great win to have. 

But UB showed they are a far superior team than bona. They had this game almost the entire way and that's considering how sloppy we played. Bulls could have run away with this game 30-40 pt win which would have been fun but I think some of those local game nerves got em a bit.

Also Perkins was irrelevant in the game. All those things considered and we still blew them out. 

I'll take it. Loved shutting that Reilly center up

32 minutes ago, dutchcountry7 said:

That crowd is great. Can you imagine if alumni had crowds like that?

I agree. True Blue should take some of the denigrating comments from their board and maybe that’ll get them fired up and bring more students out. 

I think it's a fine win but the next 3 are certainly ones that could. SIU is playing well and beat the A10 favorites. I didn't like the home and home idea earlier but it's a solid opponent to get at home.

Then of course we get the 2 big ones. Can't wait for those as well. So 3 very tough games in a row.

This was a good win as is any road win.  Bona will be ranked far higher as the season progresses. SIU will be tough. We need a huge crowd. As Derek said, just an outstanding performance by Javon Graves today. Nothing frazzles him. Also let’s not forget Williams. His best college game by a mile today. That’ll be extremely important for his confidence and morale going forward. Which is huge for the team’s success going forward. 

17 minutes ago, UB85 said:

This was a good win as is any road win.  Bona will be ranked far higher as the season progresses. SIU will be tough. We need a huge crowd. As Derek said, just an outstanding performance by Javon Graves today. Nothing frazzles him. Also let’s not forget Williams. His best college game by a mile today. That’ll be extremely important for his confidence and morale going forward. Which is huge for the team’s success going forward. 

A very good road win at a very hostile arena. Great game by Graves shooting 7-9 from the field and 5-6 from the 3 point line which has been where he has been struggling. With not good games from CJ and Perkins and still win by 18 is a testament to our depth and the maturity both mentally and on the physical side. Harris starting to shoot better 7-14 and 3-7 from 3”s. Good to see both Williams and Segu play 19 minutes with 9 points and with no turnovers or fouls between them. I agree UB85 that you play and give 100%, that when you win you show humility and if you lose you show grace and dignity. That should be for both the players and the fans. Go Bulls!!!!