Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

#21 UB @ Canisius (12/29 - 7:00pm ET)

I'll be there. I haven't had the chance to cover any games this season due to my work schedule and moving back into the area from out of town so it'll be nice getting back into the groove of things.

I've always had a soft spot for the Koessler Athletic Center. I had Canisius season tickets one year when I was in middle school. It can be a really fun environment for Big 4 rivalry games.

On 12/7/2018 at 1:35 PM, promotherobot said:

Only a couple of single reserved seats left. Then some GA. I got mine just now. Never seen a game at Koessler.

If anyone plans on actually sitting in a GA spot, I’d advise him to get there early. Otherwise, you’ll be standing for the whole game.

• 2 weeks later...

We got GA tickets, but the Canisius ticket office was still selling reserved as of last Monday.

Planning on getting there close to doors and being behind the UB bench next to section 5. I figure they wouldn’t allow UB to take over an entire set of baseline bleachers though we probably have the numbers to. 

• Jeseph pinned this topic
On 12/24/2018 at 9:56 PM, Jeseph said:

Who else is going? I’ve got 7 (including me) coming.

Me + 1. Sec 6, Row K.  Never been to that high school gym before.  I'd suggest a pre-game party but there is a disturbing lack of watering holes anywhere near that campus. Maybe a victory toast after?

Edited by promotherobot