Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

#14 UB @ Unranked Syracuse - (12/18 - 8:00pm ET)

Jeseph

There it is baby. What a win. Dream season continues! Never thought wed do that in the dome, love the score line too. 

We didn't even play our best game, which is even better.

So happy right now. 

Probably also keeps up ranked regardless of Friday as a side note. so far this season has given so many historical moments that I seriously dont even care what happens the rest of the way (ok thats not totally true of course)

• Like 3

Wow! What a great team effort. Offensive boards, defensive intensity in second half, and some threes (I thought that McRae’s was great) that finally started falling. The thing is...we still haven’t seen what this team is capable of. They are winning, but they at some point will be blowing teams away. Hopefully Friday in Milwaukee.

Let’s never make the mistake of not believing in or dissing this team again. They work their butt off every game. They never give up. They are grittier than the roughest piece of sand paper you’ll ever find. For some reason I just knew at half they’d win. Go Bulls!

Edited by UB85

In the span of 13 games the Bulls have beaten 3 teams that previously have won the NCAA men’s basketball tournament: Arizona, San Francisco, and Syracuse. Unbelievable. Can they make it 4 on Friday? I think they’re due for a game where they click on all cylinders -ooops not a good way to put it: some of those threes in the first half didn’t hit anything, and some only hit the backboard. Man if they put it all together on Friday, look out!

8 minutes ago, 121Merrimac said:

agreed, and yet I woundn't mind if they kept that in their pocket until March.

I've been thinking about that all season. I love that we're digging out wins right now with hard effort. I'd love to see our guys at full potential, but part of me wants the peak of the rollercoaster to come at the tourney.