Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

New Site Launch

admin

All,

I'm happy to announce that we will start using a new platform to host our forum.  We were previously using SMF, but it was time to move on as the community for supporting SMF was getting smaller and smaller.  This new platform (Invision) actually costs money, but it was time to move.  Thanks to Jeseph for the suggestion.

The old site will be kept around for archive purposes.  In the beginning the new site will be bare, but we should be able to fill it up rather quickly.

You can still use your old username/password combination from the old platform.  If you have trouble, you can email me at kyuhwang at google's email provider.

We might have some minor issues the first month.  The platform is new to me also, but there are some new features on it so I'm still learning on the fly.  Thanks for your patience.

• Like 1

With the calendar feature is it possible to up load team schedules without having to input each game individually?  If yes, it would make the site better as people can post and see up coming games to post about.

Also will new sections be added for all other sports?

Thanks moving ubfan to the 21st century.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • admin unpinned this topic