Jump to content
Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mikescherrer8

Tajzmel Sherman (JUCO)

Recommended Posts

I just wanted to shed some light on a recruit that hasn't been talked about as much, Tajzmel Sherman, who is from Missouri City, TX, who currently is a 6'4" 185 pound JUCO Sophomore playing for Colin County CC in McKinney, Texas. 

I had just browsed his stat line from this season, and so far, it is insane. image.thumb.png.f9cfc179667bb825377296d8a55f4f91.png


He currently has other offers from teams like Cincinnati, SMU, FIU, and East Carolina. 

If we are seeking a player who has the potential to take over the role of CJ Massinburg, this could be one who does so for the next 2 years. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He's taken the attitude that he is a high major only player based off his tweets. Good player, but I don't think we'll be seeing him in a Bulls jersey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, 961819 said:

He's taken the attitude that he is a high major only player based off his tweets. Good player, but I don't think we'll be seeing him in a Bulls jersey

Yeah, he's not coming to Buffalo.

The top unsigned JUCO player

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Kevin said:

Yeah, he's not coming to Buffalo.

The top unsigned JUCO player

The JUCO offers that we currently have out are all quality players and I would be more than happy to have one of them sign however I really hope our last two scholarships go to Hawkins and one of the Williams. JUCO provides more experience, but we need more true freshmen next year for future seasons sake

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, 961819 said:

The JUCO offers that we currently have out are all quality players and I would be more than happy to have one of them sign however I really hope our last two scholarships go to Hawkins and one of the Williams. JUCO provides more experience, but we need more true freshmen next year for future seasons sake

I agree. Filling holes with experienced, talented JUCO players is beneficial, but,, we need more 4 year players to build a consistent roster every year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He has eliminated UB from contention. 

I'm assuming UB knew that as they went on to sign Noah Williams. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...