Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Tajzmel Sherman (JUCO)

mikescherrer8

I just wanted to shed some light on a recruit that hasn't been talked about as much, Tajzmel Sherman, who is from Missouri City, TX, who currently is a 6'4" 185 pound JUCO Sophomore playing for Colin County CC in McKinney, Texas. 

I had just browsed his stat line from this season, and so far, it is insane. image.thumb.png.f9cfc179667bb825377296d8a55f4f91.png

He currently has other offers from teams like Cincinnati, SMU, FIU, and East Carolina. 

If we are seeking a player who has the potential to take over the role of CJ Massinburg, this could be one who does so for the next 2 years. 

• 1 month later...
10 minutes ago, Kevin said:

Yeah, he's not coming to Buffalo.

The top unsigned JUCO player

The JUCO offers that we currently have out are all quality players and I would be more than happy to have one of them sign however I really hope our last two scholarships go to Hawkins and one of the Williams. JUCO provides more experience, but we need more true freshmen next year for future seasons sake

14 hours ago, 961819 said:

The JUCO offers that we currently have out are all quality players and I would be more than happy to have one of them sign however I really hope our last two scholarships go to Hawkins and one of the Williams. JUCO provides more experience, but we need more true freshmen next year for future seasons sake

I agree. Filling holes with experienced, talented JUCO players is beneficial, but,, we need more 4 year players to build a consistent roster every year.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...