Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Andre Allen

DooleyBull06

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Just now, DooleyBull06 said:

Good riddance. There are over 400 transfer available I’m sure whoever comes in as coach can get some of those players. 

This is why im leaning towards a known commodity with good connections. UB’s “brand” is still at an all time high. A new coach should be able to cash in on that while the iron is hot 

1 hour ago, UB05 said:

UB’s “brand” is still at an all time high.

It may be at an all time high but that's not saying much.  Media outlets can't even get our logo correct.  If we don't hire from within the staff is gone, most of the players are gone, in turn the fan base and the media coverage will dissipate.  In the end we'll be left with the name Buffalo on the jersey and Alumni Arena.  I don't think that gets recruits here.  Any legitimately good coach that we will get at the rate that we're paying has to be an up and comer.  I don't see the use in going outside and blowing apart the only things we still have going for us.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, trueblue32 said:

It may be at an all time high but that's not saying much.  Media outlets can't even get our logo correct.  If we don't hire from within the staff is gone, most of the players are gone, in turn the fan base and the media coverage will dissipate.  In the end we'll be left with the name Buffalo on the jersey and Alumni Arena.  I don't think that gets recruits here.  Any legitimately good coach that we will get at the rate that we're paying has to be an up and comer.  I don't see the use in going outside and blowing apart the only things we still have going for us.

This is spot-on unfortunately.

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, UB05 said:

Any info on Cadwell or Rojas? 

Both expected to move on and sign elsewhere.

Alabama just signed Beetle Bolden and heavily recruiting Watford. 

I only see Rojas going to Alabama if they miss out on their final two, Beverly and Watford. 

Edited by Kevin