Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Tickets - Senior Night, March 8th vs Bowling Green

hurley

They are still selling the 100s and 200s for season tickets. I thought it was odd. I noticed the seat next to my seasons was always vacant for the past couple games (I'm in the 200's). I asked how much the ticket was to buy out for the rest of the games (so I can bring friends, etc). It is still the same price as I paid before the seasons started.

In my mind, I get you want to sell season tickets still. It should be prorated though for the amount of games that are left.

17 hours ago, hurley said:

Does anyone know if all the 100 and 200 level seats are already sold out?  I'm trying to find tickets but everything is in the 300 level or the bleachers.  

I can tell you right now that all the 100 level seats are sold out. The only tickets you'll most likely be able to buy at this point are GA and 300 level, call the ticket office to make sure.

17 hours ago, hurley said:

Does anyone know if all the 100 and 200 level seats are already sold out?  I'm trying to find tickets but everything is in the 300 level or the bleachers.  

7 minutes ago, mikescherrer8 said:

I can tell you right now that all the 100 level seats are sold out. The only tickets you'll most likely be able to buy at this point are GA and 300 level, call the ticket office to make sure.

Stubhub also has 2 scalped season tickets in section 113, great seats, 60 bucks each......

• 3 weeks later...

Gentlemen,

If you are not a season ticket holder and want decent seats to this game I would advise you to go get yours now.  I happened to check Ticketmaster today and they had section 105 seats available.  I called the UB ticket sales office to see if any of the more middle sections (102-104 or 203-205) would be released and the lady on the phone stated that those seats will not be sold to the public.  They are either sold out or whatever is remaining is reserved to season ticket holders as an upgrade for the game.  She was surprised that even 105 seats were available and recommended I get them now if I wanted 100 level seats.  I did my purchase through Ticketmaster, not through the phone so their was no added incentive for her to make anything up.

2018-19 Alumni Arena Seating Diagram