Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

WBB vs Bonaventure

rma

Dillard played 19 minutes total and scored 26 points

Bonaventure played 0 minutes total and managed to score 43 points

Real talk I don't think I've ever seen as many air balls as bona threw tonight.  Not even good shots, just something to say they put one up in the air.  At times we would leave their players wide open for a three and they wouldn't even attempt it, electing to move up for the mid range jumper or pass it.

Bona also dressed 10 players, 12 total on the team (scholarship limit for WBB is 15).  With all due respect to the 4 cut sports, I am glad that we put some form of resources towards more than one sport here.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, rma said:

Dillard played 19 minutes total and scored 26 points

Bonaventure played 0 minutes total and managed to score 43 points

Real talk I don't think I've ever seen as many air balls as bona threw tonight.  Not even good shots, just something to say they put one up in the air.  At times we would leave their players wide open for a three and they wouldn't even attempt it, electing to move up for the mid range jumper or pass it.

Bona also dressed 10 players, 12 total on the team (scholarship limit for WBB is 15).  With all due respect to the 4 cut sports, I am glad that we put some form of resources towards more than one sport here.

A good bounce back game for UB although it was against a bad Bona team who has shot poorly all year. Dillard steady as usual, Hanna Hall seems to be getting more comfortable and showing more confidence, Hemphill showing more flashes of her ability and athleticism, Onwuka needs to be more in the offensive flow, Wilkins still a long way to being able to help on both ends of the floor, good to see Finess Dickson get point guard playing time but not sure she is going to contribute this year. The one player that I think needs to get more playing time is Adebola Adeyeye the 6’3’ center who played in Hemphill’s absence. She is a good defensive and rebounding player but has a long way to go on the offensive end. Looking forward to the Ohio game in January. Go Bulls!!!!