Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Lewis Caralla (S&C) to Georgia Tech

rma

I was very sad after hearing the news about Coach Lew - he is the sole reason for my donation to that stinking Jacob's Ladder! I loved his excitement on the sidelines, the clap to break down the team - we shouted him out at Temple and gave us a shout back. Speaking of Temple - I remember he was there quite early - ran the Art Museum steps pre-dawn, I wonder if he had a brief meeting scheduled with then Temple Coach - now GT coach Geoff Collins?? 

I will miss him, he brought energy and a brilliant social media presence and it looked like the players responded, not to mention the team fared well this season with regards to injury prevent and healing - Kudos go to the strength and conditioning staff as well as the Athletic Training staff. 

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎1‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 6:53 PM, 121Merrimac said:

Wow, he was replaced in less than two weeks.   http://www.ubbulls.com/sports/fball/2018-19/releases/20190108ohvr39

My inside knowledgeable friend likes the hire and says he's a really good coach - as I told  him how much I appreciated Coach Lew's approach to training the team, he told me that there were reports that some of the players got worn down/tired towards the end of the season - and in watching how we finished, I would have to also agree with that.

1 hour ago, myBuffalo said:

My inside knowledgeable friend likes the hire and says he's a really good coach - as I told  him how much I appreciated Coach Lew's approach to training the team, he told me that there were reports that some of the players got worn down/tired towards the end of the season - and in watching how we finished, I would have to also agree with that.

Our players aren't used to playing more than 12 games. lol.

• 2 weeks later...