Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

I Love This Team

Hello Buffalo Bulls Fans! 

I wanted to share with you all something that I am doing for this Bulls basketball season. Heres a little backstory. I am a comedian living in Las Vegas who has dealt with some gambling issues his whole life. A few months ago I made the decision to quit and thats when I started "I Quit Gambling So I Started A Podcast" SO WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH THE BULLS YOU ASK? Well a few episodes ago we introduced the character the "Envelope Man", a longtime degenerate gambler who has not and probably will never quit gambling. He sent me $50 to wager on the Bulls to win the National Championship so I decided in support of him and the school to do a Bulls Segment every episode. Last season I chose Buffalo to beat Arizona in ALL 25 of my ESPN Brackets so I know a little bit about this team. I dont think its a crazy bet. So do me a favor, check out my podcast and continue to show support for the Bulls program as they make a run to the title. 

GO BULLS,                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Benny Legg                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              (here is the latest episode. the buffalo segment starts at the 17:24 mark)   

ticket.jpg

26 minutes ago, Jeseph said:

Uh, Benny this is about as close to a spam post that I can imagine without being literal spam lol. Welcome aboard!

I'll leave it here for now...

lol fair point. I dont make any money off of the podcast (yet 🤞) Just trying to get the word out about the Bulls. Thanks!

1 minute ago, UB92 said:

I love this team, too! For 30 years!!!

The bandwagon is big enough for all comers.

I hope that ticket is cashed.

Right there with you UB92!! The bandwagon sure is getting bigger and bigger and welcome to all the new members. Let’s enjoy the ride and Go Bulls!!!!