Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Big 4 Update: UB primed for HUGE conference battle with Toledo

Guys,

I can't put into words how bummed I was when Toledo lost to Ball State on Friday. It really shouldn't matter to me but I was hoping for the sake of Tuesday's game at Alumni Arena that both teams would be 13-1 overall with UB ranked and the Rockets receiving votes, entering on an 11-game winning streak.

That would've made for one of the largest MAC regular season matchups in recent history.

Unfortunately, Toledo lost and the rest is history. It'll still be a huge game for both teams and I'm expecting a great crowd in a game that can help UB's NCAA Tournament resume. I'll be at the game, covering it for From the 300 Level so make sure to follow @Mike_Bundt on Twitter for updates throughout the night.

I normally tweet videos, postgame press conference feeds and game updates. I hope you take a chance to read this week's update and reach out to me on social media!

Big 4 Update: Bulls off to a strong start to MAC play, defeating EMU

6 hours ago, Big 4 Hoops Blogger said:

Guys,

I can't put into words how bummed I was when Toledo lost to Ball State on Friday. It really shouldn't matter to me but I was hoping for the sake of Tuesday's game at Alumni Arena that both teams would be 13-1 overall with UB ranked and the Rockets receiving votes, entering on an 11-game winning streak.

That would've made for one of the largest MAC regular season matchups in recent history.

Unfortunately, Toledo lost and the rest is history. 

Kind of like when Syracuse lost at home to Old Dominion right before we played them. Seems to be a recurring theme.