Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Miami (OH) @ #19 UB (1/12 - 12pm ET)

22 minutes ago, rma said:

Oh I completely agree - just talking about gate receipts.

Might have been. I think the price of seasons could and should go up for next year. Provided the staff remains in place, they all deserve another bump in pay, starting immediately! We all need to open up our pocketbooks and throw some more schillings UB's way if we want to keep this fun ride going.

Agreed.  Even if you don't go to WBB, which I don't know why you wouldn't, it comes out to less than $11 per game for the cheapest seats.  With women's and exhibition games it's $5.71.  Honestly, they could probably double it if they wanted to, though I hope they don't.

8 hours ago, rma said:

Agreed.  Even if you don't go to WBB, which I don't know why you wouldn't, it comes out to less than $11 per game for the cheapest seats.  With women's and exhibition games it's $5.71.  Honestly, they could probably double it if they wanted to, though I hope they don't.

Double would be too much. But they could easily increase the regular price and the "donation". Could possibly expand the donation sections and get another small amount from some of the seats.

Need to keep this party poppin!

9 hours ago, skrabukes said:

Double would be too much. But they could easily increase the regular price and the "donation". Could possibly expand the donation sections and get another small amount from some of the seats.

Need to keep this party poppin!

Theyve slowly raised the prices at times. I feel spoiled what I was paying 15 years ago. 

I miss the court side table seats that came with a meal. My dream when I got older was to buy one of those. I understand its more professional looking and profitable to just have basic courtside seats.

3 minutes ago, xDerekRx said:

Theyve slowly raised the prices at times. I feel spoiled what I was paying 15 years ago. 

I miss the court side table seats that came with a meal. My dream when I got older was to buy one of those. I understand its more professional looking and profitable to just have basic courtside seats.

The courtside seats come with access to the bull pen club which has food before the game & halftime.

I don't think that prices have gone up much. $160 for season tickets for both the men's and women's games is quite the deal. Yes, prices go up if you want the better seats if you include the mandatory donation, but even then, the prices are still quite low and haven't really gone up much, if at all, in a few years.

My wife and I have enjoyed season tickets for the past 8 years in Section 114 Row P...aisle seats. If they tripled the price, it would still be a bargain. Our daughter will be starting a fellowship in Ann Arbor in July. She wanted to know if we would be interested in going to one of the basketball games there. Until she found out the cost - from 5 to 50 times the cost of a UB ticket.

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, squire17 said:

My wife and I have enjoyed season tickets for the past 8 years in Section 114 Row P...aisle seats. If they tripled the price, it would still be a bargain. Our daughter will be starting a fellowship in Ann Arbor in July. She wanted to know if we would be interested in going to one of the basketball games there. Until she found out the cost - from 5 to 50 times the cost of a UB ticket.

It looks like student season tickets are $150 for basketball.  For STH it's $305 minimum including the service fee.  And I assume that doesn't include women's game too.

• Jeseph unpinned this topic
3 hours ago, rma said:

That’s true but that involves having a near capacity crowd at every basketball game and not having Danny White 22k math. 

Agreed, it's a bit of a stretch.  But, maybe not as far as many people believe, at a glance.

Edit: football is king.  more like, football is the crown prince.

Edited by 121Merrimac
Added an example from royalty