Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum
HomeyG

Feb 2019 signing day

So is the class complete or are there some last minute additions coming?

Any info?

Seems some kids are doing official visits this week.Hopefully they can handle cold....

They never mentioned OL - Tyler Doty or LS - Evan Davis in the initial class so maybe they will be February signees...?

It might be the case that they are preferred walk-ons....

2019 JUCO WR Larry Rembert II committed last night.(Pima C.C)

3 start DT Tyrece Woods is down to final two. Buffalo and Western Michigan, Internet feels WM has the edge but we will know tomorrow

3 star cornerback Logic Hudgens from Archbishop Spaulding out of Maryland committed 2/4. 6 ft 180 lbs

9 hours ago, HomeyG said:

3 star cornerback Logic Hudgens from Archbishop Spaulding out of Maryland committed 2/4. 6 ft 180 lbs

Awesome commit! We inpressed him ober some high major offers.

Another 2019 HS verbal tonight per Scott Wilson. Jijel McGriff, 6'3" 260 DL out of Florida. His HS won the state title in the largest state classification. But we were his only D1 offer.

• Like 1

Leipold has a history of “Greyshirting” players. If you recall Jelani Foster was actually going to be apart of the 2018 class. 

I would guess that both Doty and and Evan Davis fall under this category and would join the team in Jan of 2020. Same could be said for Logic Hudgens who hasn’t signed his LOI as well. 

I would guess that Malik Brooks wasn’t taken because of Grades. I mean he had two offers despite his high talent level and flipped after 3 days to Monmouth. Makes me think Buffalo took his commitment then got his transcripts and said wish he’s not gonna qualify. Then he surprisingly commits to Monmouth in the early period. This is just speculation in my part. 

UB also got Anthony “Caron” Robinson from Aquinas in Rochester. Not sure if he is a Greyshirt or a PWO, but he is definitely a Division 1 talent and could make an impact at Buffalo down the line. I encourage people to take a look if you have never seen him before. 

Looks like a QB and WR (maybe others?) were re-ranked by the 247 site since the early signing day.  Now there are ten 3 star recruits in the class.  Nice...

Logic Hudgens isnt listed as a signee. The long snapper Evan Davis didnt sign either? I saw on his twitter feed he did but UB isnt listing him as a signee. Same for Tyler Doty

Edited by HomeyG
misspelling