Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Juco Player Ranks

DooleyBull06

53 minutes ago, Jeseph said:

Would you like me to unlock threads ...

Apologies for the side topic, but I have never understood the reason for locking any thread.  IMO, fan boards should be open to all opinions.  For example, my recent continuation of the original ‘operation 6000’ thread posted years ago. 

Back to this thread... That’s the root of my recent discussion with Kevin.  Readers don’t know where his option ends, and where the facts begin.  Being a fan board, I take all comments as opinion.  But, he defends them as fact.  I don’t know if he is Kevin the poster, or Kevin the media. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 121Merrimac said:

Back to this thread... That’s the root of my recent discussion with Kevin.  Readers don’t know where his option ends, and where the facts begin.  Being a fan board, I take all comments as opinion.  But, he defends them as fact.  I don’t know if he is Kevin the poster, or Kevin the media. 

Looks like you weren't done. 

You answered your own question though. You take all comments as opinion so I'm really not sure what else there is to discuss. You may take these comments as you please

48 minutes ago, 961819 said:

All jokes aside though what is this coaching staff doing? They’ve had a week to get it together and it’s still nothing but radio silence 

Not making overall excuses but this whole week was the blackout period. I think we’ll start hearing offers soon.

6 minutes ago, Tee4three said:

http://www.verbalcommits.com/players/jawaun-daniels

Jawaun Daniels juco out of Odessa, the bulls have interest but no offer apparently per verbal commits

Not ranked in the juco top 100 on the prior pages but was included in the honourable mentions

It shows from 10/8/18 under Hodgson. 

I dont think further interest happened from there

Looking at the JUCOs with ties to Buffalo:

Reese, Hamlet ranked well. James Jones was third team all-American. Rojas and Allen top 10 ranking. McKinzie with high major interest. Even Sean Miller Moore with some high major interest. No shortage of talent associated with this program of late.

4 minutes ago, McBulls said:

Looking at the JUCOs with ties to Buffalo:

Reese, Hamlet ranked well. James Jones was third team all-American. Rojas and Allen top 10 ranking. McKinzie with high major interest. Even Sean Miller Moore with some high major interest. No shortage of talent associated with this program of late.

Shows how well we attacked the JUCO ranks. We were becoming a haven for JUCOs. I like mixing them in but I prefer a majority of the roster to eventually be HS kids. Let’s say give or take 70-30 split or so. Obviously right now it’s a different story bc we have 4 scholarships to fill this late in the game.

46 minutes ago, 961819 said:

Javion Hamlet committed to North Texas, James Reese is also heavily considering North Texas. They may link back up 

Reese committed to North Texas. Per Corey Evans.

Interesting to see them in the back court together. We can see what they would’ve been here.

Edited by DooleyBull06

7 minutes ago, DooleyBull06 said:

Reese committed to North Texas. Per Corey Evans.

Interesting to see them in the back court together. We can see what they would’ve been here.

I don’t get paid enough for all these correct predictions. All 1 of them 

• Haha 1