Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Juco Player Ranks

DooleyBull06

27 minutes ago, DooleyBull06 said:

Who do you predict for us haha

Both Hausers, Zion Williamson deciding he isn’t ready for the NBA but likes our color blue better than Duke’s, and CJ Massinburg being allowed to play another year for being such a nice guy  

Realistically though: Nana Akenten, Javan White, and then 2 freshman that haven’t been offered yet around the same time of the year that we got Massinburg 

Edited by 961819
  • Like 1

On 4/28/2019 at 9:56 PM, 961819 said:

Both Hausers, Zion Williamson deciding he isn’t ready for the NBA but likes our color blue better than Duke’s, and CJ Massinburg being allowed to play another year for being such a nice guy  

Realistically though: Nana Akenten, Javan White, and then 2 freshman that haven’t been offered yet around the same time of the year that we got Massinburg 

What time of year did we get CJ?  I wasn't following recruiting back then.

12 minutes ago, SGBull said:

That would be awesome if he decided to come to UB.

🤔🤔🤔 perhaps he is realizing that at bigger schools he may be a role/bench player and that at UB he can dominate. And just keeping his options open.

Edited by DooleyBull06
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, DooleyBull06 said:

🤔🤔🤔 perhaps he is realizing that at bigger schools he may be a role/bench player and that at UB he can dominate. And just keeping his options open.

I'm also thinking that Alabama offer never came after they quickly filled a bunch of spots

• 9 months later...
19 minutes ago, Kevin said:

He's been an absolute beast in conference play. 

Was he here sitting out? I can't remember. 

He was sitting out from what I remember. He left mid-year and went to the JUCO school. I'm not sure what his reasoning was for leaving, although I assume that it was due to perceived playing time once eligible. As an earlier post said, he's doing the best (by far) of those who were here and have left. Reese is doing decently as well, while all others are essentially doing little to nothing for their current team this year.

2 hours ago, skrabukes said:

He was sitting out from what I remember. He left mid-year and went to the JUCO school. I'm not sure what his reasoning was for leaving, although I assume that it was due to perceived playing time once eligible. As an earlier post said, he's doing the best (by far) of those who were here and have left. Reese is doing decently as well, while all others are essentially doing little to nothing for their current team this year.

Reese is Hamlet’s backcourt mate.  Both start. But he has some games where he’s off. Hamlet has been rock solid.

On 2/24/2020 at 1:58 PM, DooleyBull06 said:

Reese is Hamlet’s backcourt mate.  Both start. But he has some games where he’s off. Hamlet has been rock solid.

North Texas has really really good guard play. If they retain all their players for next season they will probably wreck their conference even more next season. They need front court help. I’m proud of Hamlet and Reese for making the most out of their opportunity. 

• Like 4