Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Midseason "Blue Collar MVP"

Jeseph

So, we all know Harris has (yet again) turned it on big time for MAC play... see:

Began the season 4-of-26 from deep, has made 19-of-42 (45%) over last six games.

But I don't think enough can be said about the play of Dontay Caruthers. He just plays so hard in every game. He doesn't always fill up the scoring but he has countless hustle plays and is, IMO, our best all around defender. He's also starting to stack up a reel of highlight dunks! In a lot of ways I think this team hinges on the intensity and grit that he brings night in and night out.

BTW, he plays like this to save money 😅

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jeseph said:

So, we all know Harris has (yet again) turned it on big time for MAC play... see:

But I don't think enough can be said about the play of Dontay Caruthers. He just plays so hard in every game. He doesn't always fill up the scoring but he has countless hustle plays and is, IMO, our best all around defender. He's also starting to stack up a reel of highlight dunks! In a lot of ways I think this team hinges on the intensity and grit that he brings night in and night out.

BTW, he plays like this to save money 😅

That is hilarious. I also love the little comment about having to owe her a lot after the Marquette game 😂

He and Perkins bring a nastiness off the bench that I love. 

But yea he is the blue collar mvp so far. He always brings the fire and intensity that spark the team. And his defense is amazing. No fear in him on both ends. I said it before every time he dunks I feel he is either gonna break the rim or hurt himself lol. 6th man of the year so far.

Also Harris is starting to play like a potential conference player of the year.