Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

MAC Power Rankings: Week 2

Kevin

1 hour ago, Jeseph said:

I, for one, did not have BGSU going 4-0.

They have two solid players too, Turner and Wiggins.  Wiggins is a beast on the boards.  He is averaging a double double at 13 ppg and 12rpg.  Should be a difficult road matchup when the time comes. 

Edited by DooleyBull06

2 hours ago, DooleyBull06 said:

They have two solid players too, Turner and Wiggins.  Wiggins is a beast on the boards.  He is averaging a double double at 13 ppg and 12rpg.  Should be a difficult road matchup when the time comes. 

CBSSN could be 7-0 vs 7-0 too. 

Wiggins leads NCAA in rebounding and BG leads the nation. Interesting, need a high shooting percentage in that one. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Kevin said:

Week 2 power rankings. 

BG/NIU/CMU hold strong and Toledo surges with a few low wins. 

https://www.trainwrecksports.com/single-post/2019/01/16/MAC-Power-Rankings-Week-2

I think your rankings are pretty spot on.

The only thing I would change is Northern Illinois at #5. They're 3-1 in MAC play but haven't really beaten anyone in the top half of the league. I don't think they're as good as their record would indicate.

In time, I think Ball State and Eastern Michigan will rise but they're too inconsistent at the moment.