Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Did I miss these scheduling changes?

verandaman

I see Wagner is now listed for 2021 @ UB; St. Francis for 2020 @ UB (which had been scheduled to host ODU that date); and now ODU in 2021 instead.

Maybe these were announced while I was on one of my road trips with Dar.  This now has UB with three OOC home games in 2021 (Wagner, Coastal Carolina and ODU), which will offset a bit of the frustration of only one (St. Francis) OOC home game/five home games in total in 2020.

https://fbschedules.com/ncaa/buffalo/

Apologies if this was noted/discussed elsewhere.

• 1 month later...

Apparently I wasn't the only one...

https://fbschedules.com/buffalo-host-saint-francis-u-2020-wagner-2021/

So I am presuming that UB sold out a home game versus ODU in 2020, and will play at ODU a second time in 2023, to avoid paying ODU a penalty fee; then UB will have two payday games in 2020?   I know about economics...but it still sucks...an 0 and 2 with a C-USA team!  Will be hard not to have a three road game OOC in 2022 or 2023.  Bah!  Humbug!

On 10/18/2018 at 3:10 AM, MillenniumBull said:

Didn’t want to start a new thread for this but ot, has anyone seen NIU’s schedule? Three games in 11 days? With travel across the country to play in a high altitude game to boot.  If UB did that shit to its students, I’d probably cancel my donation.  Wtf.

With midweek games, that happens.  We had 3 in 12 in 2016 without a bye week beforehand.

On 10/18/2018 at 3:10 AM, MillenniumBull said:

Didn’t want to start a new thread for this but ot, has anyone seen NIU’s schedule? Three games in 11 days? With travel across the country to play in a high altitude game to boot.  If UB did that shit to its students, I’d probably cancel my donation.  Wtf.

That’s brutal.