Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Noah Williams

DooleyBull06

I’m stunned but I shouldn’t be. What PG wouldn’t want to play in our system and for Oats. This gives us great depth at point guard beyond next season. Tremendous get this late in recruiting. 

We all know what the cherry on top to this recruiting class will be. But for now it’s a strong class. And we still have senior leadership next year with Jordan, Grant and Johnson. The future next year and beyond looks brighter each day. Welcome Noah.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, xDerekRx said:

Easily the best thing Ive read post-Oats. A very good recruit to keep if it works out.

Must mean Oats didnt love him enough to offer along with Hawkins.

I really imagine Hawk and him both talk a lot after their joint visit.

That's just it. 

Hawkins/Coach B/Oats could get to him, I think with Hawkins announcement Saturday, ethically they felt they could win Hawkins first. 

I'm also not sure he's an SEC guard. He'll be in an interesting follow

Thats what Im thinking. As backhanded as that may sound. I hope he isnt seen good enough for SEC (or they have other recruits at the position Oats might try to keep) and he ends up staying here. He still chose us over UW so far.

If hes literally posting UB swag today after all this news, including Hawk basically committing to Bama on his Twitter, its a decent sign.

Just to keep everyone level headed, Instagram has a feature where you can answer questions people ask you and post a picture along with it. Someone said "you the goat (greatest of all time) and he replied "I'm trying to get there not just yet" with a video of him on his visit looking cool with a gold chain on. I think he was just posting a video that looks cool and goes with his answer. It's a good sign I guess, but it is not even close to a confirmation that he's still on board 100%. He took down his commitment post when Oats left, so I'm not sure we should all be celebrating yet.

On 3/29/2019 at 12:55 PM, MuchMany said:

Just to keep everyone level headed, Instagram has a feature where you can answer questions people ask you and post a picture along with it. Someone said "you the goat (greatest of all time) and he replied "I'm trying to get there not just yet" with a video of him on his visit looking cool with a gold chain on. I think he was just posting a video that looks cool and goes with his answer. It's a good sign I guess, but it is not even close to a confirmation that he's still on board 100%. He took down his commitment post when Oats left, so I'm not sure we shoul

The first course of action is making sure he stays committed. I think he's a solid 4 years PG for this team.

10 minutes ago, Kevin said:

The first course of action is making sure he stays committed. I think he's a solid 4 years PG for this team.

Ya know every time someone posts in this thread I get worried im about to read a decomittment 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, trueblue32 said:

This one is actually a decommitment 😞

Ugh. Further adds to the pain. 

The key is we can’t lose players who are actually on the roster. Bright side...there are over 500 transfers currently out there. Once we get a coach we can begin bringing in players. Hopefully. Ugh.