Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Noah Williams

DooleyBull06

7 minutes ago, xDerekRx said:

This isn't really bothering me anymore.

Recruits come for the current setup and coaches.

We find our new coach, probably within the next week, and they get their guys.

It’s one of those things, you see oats saving recurits. That’s why time is huge. You could save a guy or two, but our new coach isn’t getting the chance 

1 minute ago, everlast2504 said:

The time delay has me thinking it's Fife. Maybe another dark horse assistant that is still playing basketball. 

Another speculation is the BH debacle caused some legal issues that needed to be cleared up first. 

Good point, although this is the Williams thread, feel free to lock it.

however, you could be on to something with Hodgson and legal. 

4 minutes ago, everlast2504 said:

We also have to look at the fact that a person like Fife, Murray, Leiher could get these guys back. There assistants at top notch programs. While not the main guy they do come with some gravitas. 

Recommit.and come play with the guy menored by Izzo has some weight to it.

Worked (kinda) for us and Shannon Evans.

• xDerekRx locked this topic
  • Jeseph unlocked this topic
  • 5 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, Jeseph said:

Makes sense that he would stay "home" after de-commiting

Makes sense for him to go to a basketball program that went 11-21 last season. Won’t be long till he’s in the transfer portal after wasting his time on a bottom feeder PAC-12 team. Cheers, Noah!

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, mikescherrer8 said:

Makes sense for him to go to a basketball program that went 11-21 last season. Won’t be long till he’s in the transfer portal after wasting his time on a bottom feeder PAC-12 team. Cheers, Noah!

Is there a reason you're this mad at an 18 year old that you don't know lmao.  He gets to play in a major conference in his home state, where his dad also played.  Good for him.

Edited by trueblue32
  • Like 4

20 minutes ago, trueblue32 said:

Is there a reason you're this mad at an 18 year old that you don't know lmao.  He gets to play in a major conference in his home state, where his dad also played.  Good for him.

Completely this. Good for him 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, trueblue32 said:

By no means am I “mad”, but rather voicing my confusion as to why this talented prospect would choose a school that isn’t remotely a contender. I’m sorry you had to jump to a conclusion at someone on a forum who you don’t know lmao.

39 minutes ago, mikescherrer8 said:

By no means am I “mad”, but rather voicing my confusion as to why this talented prospect would choose a school that isn’t remotely a contender. I’m sorry you had to jump to a conclusion at someone on a forum who you don’t know lmao.

Could be multiple reasons. 

1. He clicked better with their coach than he did with Whitesell.

2. Thinks he could get more PT early.

3. Closer to home.

4. I think his dad went there. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mikescherrer8 said:

I too love saying a kid doing what's best for him is "wasting his time" because he didn't choose my beloved school and noted national title contender, Buffalo.  This is how I act when I'm confused and very not mad.

Even if that's not what you meant, I've seen enough of it on Twitter at our recruits and I'd imagine the people that care enough to tweet that care enough to read this forum.  People gotta relax it makes all UB fans look bad.

Edited by trueblue32

16 minutes ago, trueblue32 said:

I too love saying a kid doing what's best for him is "wasting his time" because he didn't choose my beloved school and noted national title contender, Buffalo.  This is how I act when I'm confused and very not mad.

Even if that's not what you meant, I've seen enough of it on Twitter at our recruits and I'd imagine the people that care enough to tweet that care enough to read this forum.  People gotta relax it makes all UB fans look bad.

I think you need to relax.