Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Noah Williams

DooleyBull06

Stood in a food line at the student union today behind Segu and Bertram. Overheard them talking about one of our offers telling them they were going to verbally commit soon, have no clue as to who but it’s exciting nonetheless 

Edited by 961819
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, 961819 said:

Stood in a food line at the student union today behind Segu and Bertram. Overheard them talking about one of our offers telling them they were going to verbally commit soon, have no clue as to who but it’s exciting nonetheless 

Interesting. It's got to be one Segu might know from the circuit. I'd assume it's either Hawkins or Williams though, the two most recent offers. 

On 2/7/2019 at 11:17 PM, 961819 said:

Saw a tweet that reported '20 guard offer Tah'Jae Hill out of Rochester was on campus this weekend. Another potential candidate for this potential mystery commit:Tah'Jae Hill

Edited by BasketBull

• 4 weeks later...

@JonRothstein Sources: 2019 prospects Raymond Hawkins and Noah Williams will officially visit Buffalo this weekend for Bulls' tilt against Bowling Green. Game is sold out.

We knew Hawkins was coming, but this is the first I'm hearing Williams as well. Great news. Although I am still intrigued by Agee who is dominating for Bogan as they advance in the Illinois State tourney.

2 minutes ago, MuchMany said:

@JonRothstein Sources: 2019 prospects Raymond Hawkins and Noah Williams will officially visit Buffalo this weekend for Bulls' tilt against Bowling Green. Game is sold out.

We knew Hawkins was coming, but this is the first I'm hearing Williams as well. Great news. Although I am still intrigued by Agee who is dominating for Bogan as they advance in the Illinois State tourney.

These are two blue-chip prospects. 

We will go to Agee/T. Williams if either of these two chooses elsewhere. 

Getting into the final 2 for Noah is awesome. Although we have an uphill battle with Washington. Though Williams has a really good shot to get time here ASAP. 

10 minutes ago, Kevin said:

These are two blue-chip prospects. 

We will go to Agee/T. Williams if either of these two chooses elsewhere. 

Getting into the final 2 for Noah is awesome. Although we have an uphill battle with Washington. Though Williams has a really good shot to get time here ASAP. 

It appears that way. Although Noah Williams hasn't jumped off the screen in video to me. Not that you have to be a super athlete in the MAC to succeed. Tujuate Williams just has the bounce and amplitude that screams high-level mid-majora wing defender.

Agree that Agee seems a backup to Big Hawk (going with a nickname already). Front court definitely needs some beef next year. Rojas is a 3/stretch 4, while Allen is a floor-running 4.

3 hours ago, MuchMany said:

It appears that way. Although Noah Williams hasn't jumped off the screen in video to me. Not that you have to be a super athlete in the MAC to succeed. Tujuate Williams just has the bounce and amplitude that screams high-level mid-majora wing defender.

Agree that Agee seems a backup to Big Hawk (going with a nickname already). Front court definitely needs some beef next year. Rojas is a 3/stretch 4, while Allen is a floor-running 4.

I like Tujautae Williams.

I covered him here:

https://www.trainwrecksports.com/single-post/2019/01/10/Buffalo-offers-Scholarship-to-Tujautae-Williams

Watched some video clips of Noah. He seems like a great kid and team guy all the way. In other words the type of player that Nate et al love and have built UB basketball to what it has become. He appears to be a dead eye shooter, with picture perfect form, of the basketball and a very good ball handler. He sees the Court well. He isn’t overly aggressive on defense. And interestingly he retweeted the espn clip from college game day last weekend giving UB love and suggesting they could be a final four team. 

He according to a few newspaper articles I read has a stud sophomore teammate who is 6’9. One of the articles had a photo of UW head man and great guy Mike Hopkins sotting at half court during Noah’s state championship semi final game. 

Congrats to Noah and his teammates as they won the state 3A state title. A champion going to a champion seems like it would be a great fit all the way around. I hope he decides to join the Big Man at UB who can then be running mates for four glorious years at UB.  

8 minutes ago, trueblue32 said:

Looks like he enjoyed his visit. Hopefully Hawkins did too!

Really awesome. We must have had great style out there! They both looked like they were enjoying themselves, as I found myself looking in their direction frequently during the game. One more to go!

• Like 1