Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Big 4 Update: UB set for HUGE week! (Akron, Toledo)

Big 4 Update: UB primed for HUGE weeks (Akron, Toledo)

Buffalo has two quality opponents awaiting them this week. Akron is a tough team to play against at the JAR while Toledo has been on fire, winning eight of their last nine following their 30-point loss versus the Bulls in January.

With a pair of wins, UB’s resume will be looking very sharp heading into the stretch run of their season. 

That’ll be easier said than done though. On paper, Akron and Toledo are Buffalo’s most difficult games remaining on their schedule outside of their season finale versus Bowling Green.

The Rockets intrigue me. They're sitting at 20-4 and would be the MAC favorites during a typical season. However, the one time they took on UB, the Bulls obliterated them. I think it'll be much closer this time around.

Edited by Big 4 Hoops Blogger

2 hours ago, dutchcountry7 said:

Toledo is a statement game.

it isn't enough to win.  It has to be a big win again.

I disagree that we have to win big. It is a statement game and if we win, winning on the road against a quad 1 team will be the statement made. At this point all I care about is winning and improving on our issues. Yea beating Toledo and Akron big would be nice but it’s most important to just win.