Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

2019 pre-season starts March 3rd

1 hour ago, RecoveringHillbilly said:

Channel 4 look inside the fieldhouse, even though it won't be used until fall camp.

WIVB story and video

Is it going to stay that ugly grey on the outside?? I don’t understand why we can’t take blue paint to this entire campus it drives me nuts. Turf looks nice though. I don’t see any track and not sure where they are going to put it but thank god it’s almost done 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, weareub46 said:

Is it going to stay that ugly grey on the outside?? I don’t understand why we can’t take blue paint to this entire campus it drives me nuts. Turf looks nice though. I don’t see any track and not sure where they are going to put it but thank god it’s almost done 

The point about the blue paint...I can't agree enough.  Blue and white should be all over campus.

3 hours ago, UB92 said:

The point about the blue paint...I can't agree enough.  Blue and white should be all over campus.

Exactly. It’s something that’s bothered me for a really long time. I’d personally volunteer to do the painting lol. Just paint everything I don’t get what our obsession is with either bland concrete or random non school colors all over. That’s not how you gain school spirit