Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

#25 UB @ Toledo (2/15 - 7:00pm ET)

Jeseph

29 minutes ago, weareub46 said:

Do you mean -2.5? As in buffalo is favored. That’s what it looks like on espn for me. Yea I’d take the over too but I still feel like that is high.. if our offense stays cool and our defense performs like we know they can for a full game it could be lower scoring...this is why I’m not betting on the game lol

Yea totally meant -2.5.  We are the favorite.  Probably our lowest in a while.

Is it normal for the Bulls to stay on the road for these many days in prep for the game?  Does it help?

At any rate, every game we are getting a team's best...with a big push for fans to attend (except Akron...)

The guys must be used to it by now.  We have to figure out how to be sharper on passes and make the extra (safe) pass instead of all of the turnovers.  If we lose because guys missed open shots...you live with it.  If we lose because guys hit crazy, well-guarded shots on the other end...you live with it.  At the end of the day, you can only play your best, but the other team has something to do with it.

In this game, I want UB to commit 100% on defense and rebounding...and limit turnovers.  Who cares about the offense -- it will take care of itself if you do the other thing. 

If UB wins, I believe it will come in under the total number.  They have to make Toledo earn every basket.  It is nice to be known for a high powered offense, but the reality is that it is a transition offense.   However, UB has some very strong defenders and that is where they can shine tonight.  Play the whole clock.

Go Bulls!

3 hours ago, UB92 said:

Is it normal for the Bulls to stay on the road for these many days in prep for the game?  Does it help?

At any rate, every game we are getting a team's best...with a big push for fans to attend (except Akron...)

The guys must be used to it by now.  We have to figure out how to be sharper on passes and make the extra (safe) pass instead of all of the turnovers.  If we lose because guys missed open shots...you live with it.  If we lose because guys hit crazy, well-guarded shots on the other end...you live with it.  At the end of the day, you can only play your best, but the other team has something to do with it.

In this game, I want UB to commit 100% on defense and rebounding...and limit turnovers.  Who cares about the offense -- it will take care of itself if you do the other thing. 

If UB wins, I believe it will come in under the total number.  They have to make Toledo earn every basket.  It is nice to be known for a high powered offense, but the reality is that it is a transition offense.   However, UB has some very strong defenders and that is where they can shine tonight.  Play the whole clock.

Go Bulls!

I think it would help especially with all the crazy weather we have been having. Especially with Toledo being off all week and hope being here for a few days will help for the team to be in the comfort zone and be rested. Go Bulls!!!!