Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

#25 UB @ Toledo (2/15 - 7:00pm ET)

Jeseph

1 minute ago, DooleyBull06 said:

All we do is win win win no matter what! How’s that for a statement. Quad 1 win on the road against a Toledo team that statistically is good. Gritty gutty victory. Come on home boys. We’ve earned a homestand.

Isn’t that the truth. It seems they haven’t been home in weeks. 

Just now, UB85 said:

Still under water on the assist turnover ratio. 10/12 And Harris 4-15 from the field and 0-4 from 3. Imagine if he regains his touch we would have win that game by 20+

I’ll take 12 turnovers every game. 7 of which were in the first half. As for the assist...particularly in this game we had a lot of 2nd chance points and points off iso ball.

16 minutes ago, Kevin said:

They disappear lol.

Still here.  Listen, I love this team and this season.  The way i vent during horrific performances like the first half is that I post my frustrations with other fans who can identify.  If you can't handle that, the forum has the option to hide my posts.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, UBigbobby said:

Still here.  Listen, I love this team and this season.  The way i vent during horrific performances like the first half is that I post my frustrations with other fans who can identify.  If you can't handle that, the forum has the option to hide my posts.

I'm with you man, I appreciate you giving not just positive insights.

As most know, I'm the biggest perk hater in existence. So i like all opinions. As you mentioned its a forum. 

Wow what a win. First half was terrible and we were lucky to only be down 3 but what a change in the second half. Perk hitting HUGE 3s. Let’s hope Harris benefits from this 3-game home stand because having him back to full strength is going to blow the doors open for the rest of the conference schedule. Huge q1 win and I didn’t even realize Toledo had a vote in the coaches poll. Gg Toledo they played well. They shoot a little better in the first half and clean up their shot selection in the 2nd and I think we lose. I really hope we don’t see them again..

Phew, some lucky shots by Toledo to open up, a slow start, still not fully firing on all cylinders (Harris) and we win on the road to a 20-4 team. A huge win. It gets easier on paper but at the same time a loss from here on out looks that much uglier on our resume. Let's keep this train rolling and turn it on full blast come March.

Go Bulls!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, UBigbobby said:

I don’t really have a problem with it either. A little depressing sometimes but we just haven’t been playing to our potential in a while and I agree with most of what you said. Idk if it was you bust someone posted on here that they were eating their words about perk. Respect. Let’s hope this team can use these 3 home games to get back on track. This was a huge week though. In conference road games back to back you better believe they’re gunna be difficult