Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Kevin Massare (UB Writer) joins From the 300 Level team

LINK: The UB Bulls just win

Guys,

I’m really excited to announce the addition of Kevin Massare to the From the 300 Level team.

Kevin has been around the UB program for over a decade. He used to write for Bull Run in the past and is currently a Trainwreck Sports and Bulletpoints 716 contributor.

He’s one of the most knowledgeable people around when it comes to UB sports. Make sure to check out his first article for us linked below.

In addition to his UB coverage, Kevin is also great with the Bills and Sabres. Make sure to be on the lookout for his work moving forward.

Edited by Big 4 Hoops Blogger

30 minutes ago, Big 4 Hoops Blogger said:

Guys,

I’m really excited to announce the addition of Kevin Massare to the From the 300 Level team.

Kevin has been around the UB program for over a decade. He used to write for Bull Run in the past and is currently a Trainwreck Sports and Bulletpoints 716 contributor.

He’s one of the most knowledgeable people around when it comes to UB sports. Make sure to check out his first article for us linked below.

In addition to his UB coverage, Kevin is also great with the Bills and Sabres. Make sure to be on the lookout for his work moving forward.

Welcome Kevin. A very good first article on the UB season so far. A lot of factual information on the positives and some areas the team needs to improve on. Hope all the fans that think 21-3 is a bad 21-3 read your article. Go Bulls!!!!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Big 4 Hoops Blogger said:

Guys,

Thanks for the shout out! Look forward to bringing great content from inside the locker room and from the coaches when I can. 

• Like 1