Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Infiniti Time Out Challenge/Vote NATE!

UB85

1 minute ago, weareub46 said:

Yea just looked. Hurley is still ahead with 10% Oats with 6% and the OSU coach behind with 4%. I already voted on two devices today haha

I try to vote twice every day too. I used to check the leaderboard but Oats was stuck at 5% for so long, I just quit checking. Hope we can get him into top 3. Only about 3 weeks left.

On 2/20/2019 at 1:30 PM, UB85 said:

Hurley back up to 10%, Nate still at 6% and the Buckeye head man at 4%. Gotta get more folks voting!!

It looks like the top three coaches receive a combined $600K to their charities. Does not say anything after the top three awards?? Nate is still in fourth place. It’s time for all us UB supporters to put our game face on and vote. Go Bulls!!!!!

• Jeseph featured and unfeatured this topic

I thought I’d post this here because activity in this thread may lead to more people remembering to vote, plus who needs another thread.

link to the vote can be found on page 1.

I think one of Nate’s greatest attributes, is the amount of emphasis he puts on gym time.  And you see the players trying to give/get his approval/notice/recognition in this area.  I remember thinking CJ as a frosh will never be a great shooter....  release/form is a little unnothodox.  Obviously I was horribly wrong, but Nate recruiting gym rats and rewarding the practice is a difference maker.  I would not be surprised if there are nanny cams around the gym at Alumni.  In my head I picture the players after class shooting in the gym and in the stands are stuffed animals with an unusually large eyeball, or wearing a large pendant, etc.  work ethic.  Nice to have.  And great to know it is being taught.

• Like 1

Voted three times today and pushing it wherever and whenever I can. Unfortunately the idiot from Ohio state who was at 4% for the longest time passed Nate and Hurley and is now in third at 9%. I’d love it if UB nation could somehow muster up the votes to stage a big comeback.  

3 minutes ago, rma said:

Up to 7%

Yes, with 3rd and 4th at 9%. It seems as though those at the bottom have stopped trying and those at the top are pushing hard. We need one major push! I wonder how many votes he is behind. Is his 7% really equal to 6.51% or is it at 7% or above? Are the 9% at 8.51 or 9.49? It makes a difference. Regardless, every vote helps! Let's keep spreading the word as best we can.

1 hour ago, skrabukes said:

Yes, with 3rd and 4th at 9%. It seems as though those at the bottom have stopped trying and those at the top are pushing hard. We need one major push! I wonder how many votes he is behind. Is his 7% really equal to 6.51% or is it at 7% or above? Are the 9% at 8.51 or 9.49? It makes a difference. Regardless, every vote helps! Let's keep spreading the word as best we can.

Perhaps we could get Nate to calculate the permutations so we can get him the needed votes. 

Lets make it happen. Never ever give up! Keep pushing on all platforms!